PLEASE IF YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER AND NEED HELP DIAL 911. TEXTING 911 IS ALSO AVAILABLE IF YOU CANT CALL. JUST TEXT THE NUMBER 911. TEXTING IS NOT AS FAST AND CANT BE TRACED SO YOU HAVE TO TELL THEM THE LOCATION YOU ARE AT.
IF YOU ARE USING A CELL PHONE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WENT AND HAVE THE PHONE TRACEABLE IN THE SETTINGS FOR ALL CALLS.
THESE RESOURCES HAVE BEEN FOUND ONLINE AND WWPH HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY TO THE CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION.
Here you will find important resources.
List of Sex Offender Resources by State or Other Locations
Child Abuse/Sexual Abuse help for children:
- National Child Abuse Hotline: They can provide local referrals for services. A centralized call center provides the caller with the option of talking to a counselor. They are also connected to a language line that can provide service in over 140 languages. Hotline: 800.4.A.CHILD (422.2253)
- Darkness to Light: They provide crisis intervention and referral services to children or people affected by sexual abuse of children. Hotline calls are automatically routed to a local center. Helpline: 866.FOR.LIGHT (367.5444)
- Cyber Tipline: This Tipline is operated by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Can be used to communicate information to the authorities about child pornography or child sex trafficking. Hotline: 800.THE.LOST (843.5678)
- National Children’s Alliance: This organization represents the national network of Child Advocacy Centers (CAC). CACs are a multidisciplinary team of law enforcement, mental and physical health practitioners who investigate instances of child physical and sexual abuse. Their website explains the process and has a directory according to geographic location.
- Stop It Now: Provides information to victims and parents/relatives/friends of child sexual abuse. The site also has resources for offender treatment as well as information on recognizing the signs of child sexual abuse. Hotline: 888-PREVENT (773.8368)
- Justice for Children: Provides a full range of advocacy services for abused and neglected children.